mIRC 7.49 has been released! (May 25th 2017)
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Changed CAP invite-notify so that invite notifications are now displayed.
- Added CAP 3.2 support so mIRC now sends LS CAP 302 when logging on.
- Added CAP cap-notify support.
- Changed Add/Edit server dialog to allow use of seperate server and logon method passwords.
- Changed /server -w and -l switches to support separate passwords.
- Fixed window treebar/switchbar focus bug.
- Fixed $regmlex() bug.
- Fixed CAP SASL external bug.
- Added CTCP DCC resume error message when file is smaller than the existing file.
- Added support for evaluation of highlight tip messages.
- Added /sockopen -n switch to disable Nagle algorithm on socket.
- Fixed IAL gpf bug when IAL was turned off and channel was joined.
For a more detailed list of recent changes, please see the whatsnew.txt file.
As always, the latest version of mIRC can be downloaded from the download page.