mIRC 7.46 has been released! (August 1st 2016)
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2h and PCRE 8.39 libraries.
- Fixed /timer -h high resolution timer bug.
- Extended $calc() to return more digits in floating point calculations.
- Fixed Clear History bug that incorrectly cleared channels list settings.
- Changed the way files are updated to decrease the potential for file loss.
- Extended URL hotlink/extract feature to handle IPv6 addresses.
- Fixed $base() bug with floating point precision.
- Fixed script error not showing line number for single-line event definitions.
- Added resize grip to bottom right of resizable dialogs.
- Fixed regex bug when K is used in some regex patterns.
- Fixed /drawline -p when used with text that contains tab characters.
For a more detailed list of recent changes, please see the whatsnew.txt file.
As always, the latest version of mIRC can be downloaded from the download page.
Read full article @ http://www.mirc.co.uk/news.html