Want Some Help

PUNJABI-BOY

make one? you kidding right?

Seriously, look at all the posts around, there are A LOT of chat servers out there. And there are also A LOT of ones that show that people have closed theirs because they simply CANNOT manage one. You would be better of using a play like vsicx, and using their SDK, so that it can be templated to your website and still work fine.

make one? you kidding right?

Seriously, look at all the posts around, there are A LOT of chat servers out there. And there are also A LOT of ones that show that people have closed theirs because they simply CANNOT manage one. You would be better of using a play like vsicx, and using their SDK, so that it can be templated to your website and still work fine.

Well im not JOKIN,

Im Running a SERVER but it SUX,

i want a working & good Server...

Someone told me here are the pplx who can make a IRCx Server for OUR WEB..

So i wanted to know is this site make IRCx Servers??

the thing is, we do help. But we are also aware of some things that you may not be. Just be open. There are alternative streams that you can try, not just having your own IRC server. And trust me, these alternatives can save A LOT of time and money if used properly, which can be very easily done.

Guest X-Fusion

Can u guyz help?!?!?! I want a FREE IRCx server

Who kan buld meh onez?!

On a serious note, I doubt anyone here will help you build an IRCx from the ground up. If you have no previous programming knowledge, it'll be hard for you to get a solid server going. However, good luck, someone might help you. Also, don't up and add me out of nowhere. I don't like random people adding me and my email is there for EMAILING purposes.