Gatekeeperpassport Logger

Guest Johnson

#gatekeepers on 
on *:JOIN:*: {
  if ($nick != $me) {
  window -m @Gatekeepers | echo @Gatekeepers 0,12( $+ $asctime $+ ) $msn.decode($nick) 9 $+ $replace($nick,>,Guest_) $+ 7 $+ ! $+ 12 $+ $address }
}
#gatekeepers end

:oops: Ok this might seem a silly question to ask .. but iv got to ask it ... I have hybrids history in my script and that stores the gatekeepers so if I get someone who needs banning I go and look at the history.txt and get the gatekeepers :D.. now here it comes :( .. I also have a gatekeepers code as you can see above ^^^^ and that comes up in my script in a seperate window where I can view all the gatekeepers that have come into the room :D .. my question is it possible that the gatekeepers can be logged in A .. i.e folder or text document as I would like to take hybrids history out and code myself a welcome :D

X-Fusion I am still practising and have made a few codes for my script with the small tutorial you gave me

Guest X-Fusion

#gatekeeper_txt on 
  if ($nick != $me) {
    /write GKP/GKP.txt ( $+ $asctime $+ ) $msn.decode($nick) $replace($nick,>,Guest_)  ! $address($nick,1) }
}
#gatekeeper_txt end

Completely off the top of my head. I believe the syntax for /write is right. Make a folder called GKP then inside it, make a text file called GKP and it'll be stored there with the time, nick and address.

:lmaojump: Works a treat X-Fusion ... one thing if someone comes in the room and leaves and comes back it shows there gatekeeper a few times lol .. no pleasing some peeps mate :D As always thankyou for your help on this one :D

Guest X-Fusion

You could always do

#gatekeeper_txt on 
  if ($nick != $me) {
     /gcheck
  }
}
alias gcheck {
if ($nick != %gnick) { 
set -u60 %gnick $nick
/write GKP/GKP.txt ( $+ $asctime $+ ) $msn.decode($nick) $replace($nick,>,Guest_)  ! $address($nick,1) }
}
#gatekeeper_txt end

Off the top of my head again. Try it again and see if it works lol.

Guest Travis

Why not check the text file or window to see if the nick or gate is already there?

I personally let it log them repeatedly. If I ever have to go back and look because of suspicious behavior it gives me a better idea of what happened.

X ya missed setting the nick.

alias gcheck {

if ($nick != %gnick) {

set -u60 %gnick $nick

Edited by Travis

#History_txt on 
  if ($nick != $me) {
    /gcheck
  }
}
alias gcheck {
  if ($nick != %gnick) { 
    set -u60 %gnick $nick
  /write history.txt ( $+ $asctime $+ ) $msn.decode($nick) $replace($nick,>,Guest_)  ! $address($nick,1) }
}
#History_txt end

:lmaojump: X-Fusion works fine :D ... still puts the nicks gates in the history.txt more than once ... but who cares lol it works and that is what I wanted ... hope you dont mind but i modified the code so i can just look in the history.txt and it got rid of the folder lol .. What can i say to you X-Fusion .. but many thanks for your help on this one .. also helped me to do a little coding of my own :D Thanks Mate.