Code

Guest Johnson

Well sure, he simply talked about closing any tags, or brackets, you open. I talked about a bit more. But really, if you have any questions just ask! :)

We teach our brains how to think and process information. There is never a point where it is too late. An old man can have a stroke and re-teach himself how to do things as simple as zip his pants or as difficult as calculations and the english language. Your only limit is what you put on yourself, so do not limit yourself.

I used to have a terrible memory until I got sick of it and started consciously trying to remember. I kept at it and after a few years I found myself unconciously remembering things like 11 digit passwords a year after I used them. Of course it isn't so cut and dry but I urge you to never limit yourself to any infirmary. Look at the people who were told they would never walk again and didn't give up. We are constantly evolving organisms that really have no limits other than what we put on ourselves. Good luck to you Lynx. :)