Buzzen Passport

Guest Johnson

:oops: what is it with Buzzen .. I tried to open account and was told at 1st that my nick was in use .. I changed my nick serveral times and them it told me my email address was already in use ? funny it was a new msn account that I opened .. iv been asked about this quite a few time while in Buzzen chatrooms .. so does anyone have an answer or doesnt Buzzen want people to open rooms on there network ?

Have you gone to the helpdesk? Buzzen isn't perfect. But I guarantee they want your account to work correctly and typically bend over backwards to help you get things straight.

http://www.buzzen.net/chatui.aspx?rm=%25%23HelpDesk

Join here as a guest and talk to them about your issues. :) Hope this helps.

EDIT: Not trying to point users elsewhere, but the Buzzen Forum is probably a better place to go for help for these kinds of things.

Edited by Travis

Have you gone to the helpdesk? Buzzen isn't perfect. But I guarantee they want your account to work correctly and typically bend over backwards to help you get things straight.

http://www.buzzen.net/chatui.aspx?rm=%25%23HelpDesk

Join here as a guest and talk to them about your issues. :) Hope this helps.

EDIT: Not trying to point users elsewhere, but the Buzzen Forum is probably a better place to go for help for these kinds of things.

iv added that to fav's .. while im here where can I download soulfly connection for my script :D

You can download it from here

Thanks X-Fusion iv downloaded that now to get a registered nick for my script in buzzen :lolwave:

:oops: forgot to ask .. will soulfly work with mirc 6.2 or has it got to be mirc 6.3 you know wot I mean :lolwave:

Edited by Lynx