Rejoin On Disconnect For Buzzen

tim29ca

though I do not use Buzzen ...n have no idea that wat type of Buzzen V2 is...

Im using following codes FOR SCN and it realy works great.....not sure if these codes work for buzzen

but give a try if this can be helpful for buzzen...

just change servers address and room name format ..wateva Buzzen allow %#roomname or #roomname i donnu....

on *:Disconnect: {
  server 72.36.133.68 6667 
  timer.joinroom 1 10 join #roomname2
}
on *:Disconnected: {
  server 72.36.133.68 6667 
  timer.joinroom 1 10 join #roomname1
}

Naw, with this sort of thing I do what Dabba does. I check every so often and see if the socket is still open, if it isn't I reopen it and join the room.

Do you have a weak internet connection?

I share a wireless signal from my neighbor and my signal strength is a little weak. When my roomate plays his "kill everyone" game packets to and from my router get dropped. I have noticed that my socket is still open, mIRC still considers me in the room, my socket is still processing events from the room, but nothing gets displayed in my channel window. If I forced a sockwrite message to the room it would show in the room, but looking at my channel window it's dead.

Buzzen staff has said they have seen this issue and are trying to figure out how to deal with it.

Moschino has a built in dc code that checks if the socket is closed once a minute and reopens it if needed. It works. Dabba recently updated Moschino to include rooms you have created.

The best person to talk to about Moschino is Dabba on the Moschino forum.

• 2 weeks later...