Dcx Dialog Designer Sought

Guest Travis

Guest Travis

Hello! I am looking for someone who would want to partner with me on a pretty neat, in depth project. It is kind of big so I am looking for someone else to design the dcx dialogs. When this is finished your name and work will be shown in many places.

I am mostly looking for someone with DCX experience. Designing is the main thing, I can work out the code if needed.

MDX exception:

If you really enjoy creating dialogs and really want to do this and make amazingly spectacular MDX dialogs I will consider it. :)

PM me if you are seriously interested please! :) If you have screenshots of your work I would like to see them. I am ready to get started with dialogs right now!

Thank You!

Thanks Takaharu, I do not want to spend the time making dialogs. I can make them and make them from scratch when I do. I write code somewhat easily. Dialogs take a bit longer for me to make them right and I do not have as much enthusiasm for them as I do for writing code to make everything work which is why I was wondering if anyone would be interested in designing dcx dialogs. :)

I wish I could send you my passion for writing dialogs, cause you make nice ones--for me, dialogs the best part of scripting. Unfortunately, I don't know dcx, and I don't have time to learn right now. I would have loved to work on them with you otherwise. Edited by Deanne