Disconnect Help

grinning_male

You have been disconnected from the chat server due to network difficulties. Please wait while you are reconnected...

Since I have reformatted I been getting disconnected every 15mins or so thats from every room that I am only time I know this has happened is when I see no action in the room. I try time check or cup away and thats when I know I am disconnected.

Any suggestions on the cause of this, and how to resolve the problem as this is getting pretty annoying as its been like this a few days now... :stupid:

I just read the exact same post over at Buzzen's forum. Unless that was you posting, I suggest you read Jay's reply to it (it doesn't really offer any help as far as i can see though).He suggests its prolly an ISP prob.

if it was an ISP problem ,you wouldnt be able to surf the internet , it would be a total disconnect. Buzzen's claim of its problems to be an ISP related issue may be thier ISP. but seems to me to be more of a server issue.

on to the important part ........you didnt say if the disconnect was while on webchat or mirc .might get a better clue as to the problem if that was addressed. and then if webchat ......what browser? if script .........what mirc version and what connection ?

just my 2 cents worth , but vague questions get vague answers

Guest X-Fusion

Bottombouncer is right, it's not your ISP. It's theirs. Then again, the MSN ocx did that to prevent constant idlers. If it was your ISP, you would constantly get timed out or wouldnt be able to surf when you did. Not only that, your messenger and other services would disconnect and reconnect.

Its only chat that I am getting disconnected from I use IE and Mirc 6.2 and I get disconnected of Mirc as well it just hangs in the room, and I use a router nothing happens to the laptop since I am not using it in chat I can surf else where nothing happens to (m) just chat and its not the ISP and from what I remember back in the old days of MSN it used to happen now and then, but not as worse as this. So if it was my router I would lose connection from the other things I am doing.. So its a server issue and from what Jay said if it was server it wouldn't disconnect me from all the rooms I am in well actually it does very rarely I am left in one room and that would be the one I am chatting in. Idler rooms DC..... :stupid:

try another server at same time , that would show if its there isp or yours

if both diss then its yours, if just buz goes then its theres

connected to CCN chat and yeap get disconnected from that as well all at the same time as Buzzen. So how do I resolved the issue with my ISP. I tried this in CMD ipconfig /flushdns dunno if that will resolve the issue since Buzzen is down cant test it now, so will see tomorrow

Buzzen was down as if you tried to connect at the time I posted my message all you got was a blank page. Besides any one got any ideas how to resolve the disconnection issue, since its not a server fault?