SCN Live event

Cheer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are just trying to talk shit and put down a good idea just because your servers arent cutting it. You expect a small time free chat network to get some fancy big name celebrity to join and talk for a few? Celebrities have lives! They dont chat! I think it's pretty cool though I haven't seen the person's material. It's an honest marketing strategy. Yer trying to shoot it down out of insecurity.

travis, they are just defining the word "celebrity". So don't really have a go at people for it. I know that there are a couple of posts here which you would want to go up against, but most are just debating the arguement of advertisement of "celebrity".

wow travis got his undies in a pinch. Everyone said it was a kewl idea.. the only question was his so called celebrity status. It would seem that no one here outside of blaze had ever heard of him before. Just because you enjoy some of his rants doesn't really qualify him as a celeb. But hey it's still a kewl idea to have live chats. Getting someone like patchou to do a live chat would be super kewl too.. doesn't mean he is a celeb though. But then again celebrity chat sounds much better than Someone you don't know but is semi well known in the circles he travels in chat. right? Anyways good luck with it blaze.. hope it does well for your network.