Chatsurge.net

Kevin

Want to be a part of a fast growing ircx server?

/server -m irc.chatsurge.net -j #main

Feel free to create your own channels etc etc

Cool feature: register your nickname and be able to add owner to &<nickname> in channels. the server will only +q you when ur identified so u dont have to worry about ur ip changing if ur dynamic. ( you can still use //access # add owner $ial(<nick>).addr/ or just nick access //access # add owner <nick>

Cool channel modes:

+M : prevents anyone less then owner from changing modes, so you can host as many people as you want:)

+Q : Prevents anyone less then owner from kicking.

+T : (replaces +t, when u set +T -t will automaticly be set) +T is so only channel owners can change the topic

----

It has a beta webchat, but the chat has no buffer so you have to refresh it every so often but its pretty cool.. Check it out, if you like it invite all your friends, if u dont, feel free to exit :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion
I'm not so sure about the webchat (having to refresh and such because of the buffer.) Seems ok. Is there font formatting? Edited by X-Fusion

• 1 month later...

Well, Theres alot of updating happening, Web site is in developement, a new webchat may be made, we removed the flash one, we're using java right now until that happens, because i personally got sick of the refresh rate needed to stay alive.

Not sure how to make an ajax chat, anyone willing to help let me know, plus we get more then 50 users now so, people willing to help us out, will most likly be asked if they would like to be an operator, simply because the more users there are, the more help needed, pm Kevin on irc.chatsurge.net today =]