Is msn laughing at us

Old_rat_1

We all know microsoft closed chat. Maybe looking back will help us understand- Cops was all over msn chat looking for bad people i know that for a fact. I think and just personal opinion that microsoft wanted to isolate itself from lawsuits that mit happen from some one being taken advanage of in a msn chat room. I also wonder why microsoft didn't stop publishing msn chat onx- day it closed chat. Could it be that microsoft is setting back laughing at us all agrueing about if it's chat control is cloned or not. i also read e-mails to/from microsoft about chat control-sounds like double talk to me.

Msn states that it is only illegal to use the ocx without permission. Probably there are people who DO have permission to use it--and that is why it is there. But the clones didn't bother to get permission, they just went and used it, illegally.

The clones are like a group of renegades who go around trying all the house doors, and if one door is unlocked they take it as an invitation to go in and use everything in the house, not realizing the house door was left unlocked for invited guests only, not EVERYONE.

Sigh. Let's not get me going on that all again though. :)

Edited by Deanne