Chain connection support rejoin Needed

mimo

Hi Scripters i just looking for a chain connection for buzzen which support rejoin stuff .. i didn't find a chain connection at chain web site working for that stuf ...

rumbar used the chain connection once in hybrid script & it was really cool but he turned into mochino i don't like mochino cos of i got DC after 10 hours of idling in a room

( it's not from my 1 Mb connection )

From what I beleive Hybrid was not done by Rumbaar, for the other networks and I am sure Hybrid has been done with the 2 available connections on Buzzen Moschino 1.7.... I use Moschino and have not found it to disconnect after 10hours of idling this could be some thing else... and the other connection is Chain conn all in the Buzzen connection section of Downloads.. :stupid:

• 2 weeks later...

From what I beleive Hybrid was not done by Rumbaar, for the other networks and I am sure Hybrid has been done with the 2 available connections on "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" Moschino 1.7.... I use Moschino and have not found it to disconnect after 10hours of idling this could be some thing else... and the other connection is Chain conn all in the "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" connection section of Downloads.. :stupid:

hello .. I'm i talking in spanish my request is written in the title of this S***

Supports Rejoin

:stupid: Means the Support once given is no longer available because :stupid:

on *:disconnect:#: {
  If ($nick == $me) {
  echo *** I am disconnected from channel # $1
  if ($Sock(LOCALHOST) && $Sock(LOCALHOST).mark == CONNECTED) {
    timer 5 $1 is un-able to connect  }

:stupid: