Chat Server

Nawab

i wanna host chat rooms similar to that of Msn.

Exactly alike them

I have got every thing

the only thing i am missing is that i need a irc chat server

i need a good irc chat server

please give me some domain name from where i can get it

the search on the net gives no results

the other thing is this that i wanna know how to run it

I have got every thing

the only thing i am missing is that i need a irc chat server

I think you will find that 'every thing' IS an IRC server if you want to run a service 'Exactly alike them.'

Good luck with that rolleyes.gif

Having started a reply to this thread im getting the feeling its more than likely a joke.

(either that or the countless bottles of Budweiser ive had today are really taking their toll!)

Good one

Guest NathX

Quote "they are running a services exactly alike the msn one

there is no change"

Using the MSN Chat Control is actually illegal..Hope you dont get caught by Microsoft..they will sue biggrin.gif

i think thats why NSMChat has recenetly closed..im not sure but i think it was shut down by microsoft

they had 100's of users too

Using the MSN Chat Control is actually illegal..Hope you dont get caught by Microsoft..they will sue biggrin.gif

i think thats why NSMChat has recenetly closed..im not sure but i think it was shut down by microsoft

they had 100's of users too

using chat control is not illegal. It is illegal if you edit the control

if your talking about 9nsm is because of the website address and that luke copyed the design lol

Please note that the use of the MSN Chat Control without written permission from Microsoft Corporation may be a violation of copyright laws in your country. It is your responsibility to determine if the use of Microsoft's software is legal.

Basically, MSN got crappy coz ppl where not only using the chat control but using the MSN Butterfllies and MSN hated it lol