What , very good service.....

C@lum

Hey there,

You might of heard of SpikeHost.net , well its a free webhost. I'm not here to advertise just to share some stuff with you and get your opinons/ideas about this new thing.

Well i'm introducing a few services ,and i'm not going to be an irc network copying msn i.e zeusn.com and x9chat.net..

IRC Network

The irc network is called SpikeIRC and we have just opened and running on a linux server using IRCD i think laugh.gif using the SRVX services... I'm wondering if any of you could help me with this , send me a pm or something

Free webhosting

I'm starting a free webhosting company with cpanel , it has 112 members within 3 days and used 300MB bandwidth in less than 72hours:) Please check it out , www.spikehost.net.

Spike Messenger

Matthew Fenton , a mate of mine. The lead devolper who is creating something similer to msn messenger except a different interface , design etc... What do you think of this?

Please do tell me your suggestions , and in the near future spike technology will have forum ( alpha 1 stage in about 1 month ) and chat software smile.gif

Thanks,

Calum

try telling my isp that. No matter how much i have download or upload to my site, its still never been stopped.

Remember i used to host all the java for tcn too lol

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing is free nor unlimited , unlimited bandwidth means its unmetred and unlimited space , eh? I never heard of a server which when the server is full they add an extra hard drive , lol!

Bet if you use 20GB space from your free host they'll suspend your account rolleyes.gif

i said i can download and upload as much as i want , this doesnt mean my space is unlimited, just my bandwidth