Help And Advice

JOhnson

:oops: I made a fool of myself once before with that silly question on buzzen connection :lolwave: lets see if I can do it again :P ... ok I am thinking of opening a room in spcn and I was wondering if there is some way I could play music to the room members only (No One Else) ... this is where I need advice on what I will need and also a tutorial on how to do it :lolwave: ... nais tuke = thank you for any replies :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wel for one you could stream of your pc trought mirc. I've seen some snippets before but didn't look trought how it works.

You could also set up a radiocast . http://s4.myradiostream.com it's a free streamserver and it provides you a link and a player , you can stream with virtual dj , winamp or windowsmediaplayer , but you'll have to give the link to the chatters on the other hand you can make a page on your own website with the chatapllet of your room en implement the shoutcast player in that page so they can chat and listen music at the same time.

I can help you with myradiostream to set it up , but not with the html or something.

Sorry for my bad english !

I've found the streamserver i was talking about : http://www.mircscripts.org/comments.php?cid=2570

I hope this helps.

Edited by Ronan

:oops: iv gone to the link you gave me Ronan http://s4.myradiostream.com/ you get a page where is says REGISTER FOR A FREE SHOUTCAST SERVER I clicked on that and it sends me to another page where I get this REGISTER HERE I click on that and it sends me to another page where I get this I agree - sign me up! and then It sends me to the picture you can see below but there is no way to register ... you cant add a "Username" or "Password" "Confirm Password" "Email" so I wonder if you can point me in the right direction where im going wrong .... as always thank you for your help :D

post-27425-1264336282_thumb.jpg

First of all,

you can download shoutcast from there website as long as u have a stable internet with a IP u can stream it your self u can use a program called Dj sam Broadcaster that is a nice program

if u need any help let me know

Regard's

QLD-Taken

:lmaojump: thank you for your help QldTaken iv gone to google and typed free download shoutcast and iv found there site in google .... so iv downloaded "shoutcast-dnas-1-9-8-windows" iv also downloaded another from that site "shoutcast-dsp-1-9-0-windows" im not sure which one to use but i will try them both and iv also downloaded "sambc-fb" now im off to try them and see how I go on lol wish me luck :D again QldTaken thanks.

iv installed shoutcast with the toolbar shoutcast-dnas-1-9-8-windows and iv also installed sambc-fb :oops: im sorry but im not to good at reading things and taking them in so you will have to help me here :D how do I play the music to the room as iv got no link to the room ? do I need a stream host and if so iv tried to get that free one that Ronan gave me but as you can see from the post im having problems registering ... until Im sure I get this right im not going to pay for a stream host. im also sorry for adding pictures but they is the only way I know how to explain myself ... again thank you for your help :D

post-27425-1264422031_thumb.jpg

post-27425-1264422045_thumb.jpg