Laptop Cooler

WRCLiam

That took me like 2 months. Then I got a new isp and they hooked me up in 5mins. I spent a lot of time messing round since then lol, and still can't seem to get ontop of things. Theres always something else to do.

Hope your move went smoothly. mine took about 6 hours. I've got the bill for 3 men and a truck here somewhere.

I was the third man so I really should get a refund. Still I'm here and made it In one piece.

the only thing that got broken In the move was a vid card In this computer. I'm still wondering how that happened as It was in tight. Fired up the computer and no monitor. Still I pulled it out and the one on the mb seems to go well. I even had to bump the resolution down things were so small. MSN should have accomodated for that In xp.

Where did you use to live? Yeah i moved in March this year to Northampton UK (From Norfolk UK)... I moved everything by car! lol

What channels did we speak in? i dont think i ever join chainz or however you spell it? But i think i was the only Liam on koach?...

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedneeeeey <-------- thats how the aussies say It.

Sydney, Australia. I only moved a couple of suburbs. I got evicted for throwing a computer over the balcony. Some ppl seem to get a bit touchy when you do that.

You are the same Liam that has the scripting site aren't you? and that gave me the >> Spas Und Hilfe << Script aren't you ?