Msn Chat Module

it would have to do with the dlls involved. Its most likely the nHTMLn2.9x.dll or WhileFix.dll as these have had reports that virus scanners pick them up as viruses.

As I am the creator of the script (not the dlls), I cannot assure you that they are clean, but the fact is, no one has reported of their computer being infected with a virus, only that some anti viruses have a false positive to them.

You should be able to add GuarDDog on the safe list or something, so it doesn't scan that file/folder.

valiance, people may still have GuarDDog on their system for keep sake, or for the ability to see how one of the "tanks" of MSN Chat operated. I will admit, it was probably the most full on script around, but many did enjoy it, and its stability. With the ability to kick out 900 flood bots from a chat room without disconnecting, and all the UI for those who weren't scripters, it was really good for the general user, not so much for the more advanced because there was a really complex system behind it all which very few understood, and those that did, well they were making their own scripts.