Webchatz

Warrior124

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I'm just about done with it. I'm hoping to have it submitted within the next day, or two. Here is a little more I've done to it so far. I've added an auto updater to let the user know when there is an available update.

Man, you sure do some amazing work. :)

Well at least he didn't discover a potentially fatal flaw in the architecture of his webchat theme, thereby making him not even want to work on it anymore :(

Good job though, as always.

Edited by eXonyte

Well at least he didn't discover a potentially fatal flaw in the architecture of his webchat theme, thereby making him not even want to work on it anymore :(

Good job though, as always.

:oops: Doesn't fatal generally == death? :o That's some serious script you're working on there, sir!

:oops: Doesn't fatal generally == death? :o That's some serious script you're working on there, sir!

Haha. It's not quite that serious, come on :) I just don't feel like rearchitecturing it to work around some things. Maybe I will later, since it seems there's competition around :D

I fear Warrior's will reign supreme though, barring any surprises from one of the others.