Notify List

Ozzy10

I do have to admit, you guys are definately taking the mirc scripting to strange levels.. but impressive none the less.. :)

I'm just glad things are starting to become active around here again. Seemed mIRC scripting was going the way of the dianosaurs, at least that is how it seemed to me. :)

the popup only apears when there is a name one one or both of the lists

so you still need the buttons at the top till i sort it out

I get what you mean :) With mine, I have it so that if my list is empty, then the only option the right click menu will offer you would be to add a user to the list. On the other hand, you could also just use a File Edit View etc menu at the top of the dialog. :)

changed it now

used mdx move control to move the items in the dialog up to the top and then hide the buttons when there is a name in the notify list

as in the 2 screen shots below

knl22.gif

knl23.gif

Guest Zantetsuken

noooiceeeee, i use the move control option to auto resize my mdx nicklist :P. but i think...you are better off making your own switchbar with a notify list with it or dock your notify list and ditch the treeview switchbar and just use the regular switchbar...mircs treeview switchbar uses to much space for only a few chans