Channel List Docked In A Dialog

Ozzy10

That one that guy did for vSix server or whatever it's called looked great, though I just don't don't see the point. Unless you're actually capturing the RAWS and hiding the actual /list window (Though I believe you can only minimize it) and then display the RAW info in a custom dialog list, then it could be neat and you could add a whole bunch of neat features in to it.

PS - Can you actually hide the /list window? :)

That one that guy did for vSix server or whatever it's called looked great, though I just don't don't see the point. Unless you're actually capturing the RAWS and hiding the actual /list window (Though I believe you can only minimize it) and then display the RAW info in a custom dialog list, then it could be neat and you could add a whole bunch of neat features in to it.

PS - Can you actually hide the /list window? :)

No, no raws involved. It is just a way of using mdx to capture the window, and embed the window itself directly into the dialog. Here is my screen shot. :)

post-216-1219913150_thumb.jpg

Edited by Warrior124

yes you can hide the channels list window

however how i did it was to hide it on open so it doesnt show in the bar and then grab it and add it to the dialog

even though its hidden it still shows when its in the dialog