Nhtml.dll & Dialog.mdx

Silo

Hello everyone. If you use the nhtml.dll and embed it into a window using the dialog.mdx dll (using a button as the control) how do you get rid of the vertical scroll bar on the left hand side? I've looked at the different flags with custom @windows, and though there are some some that seem to indicate a way to remove the scrollbar I can't seem to make it work.

I believe Warrior uses this .dll a fair bit so I'm hoping he or someone else could help shed some light.

Thanks in advance :)

to get rid of the vertical scroll bar, you would need to write up the html code for the page, and load that page into the nhtml dll. This is the only way to get rid of the vertical scoll bar. what appears inside the nhtml is a web page, and all webpages by default have the scroll bar.

Thanks for the quick reply. I was going to use it in a couple of different ways. One was for a type of splash screen which I could write up in html. The other was going to be for logging pager messages etc.

Thanks again. No uni today? I'm bludging at work *oh noes*

i am actually on my holidays. I have had all my end of semester exams, and i have a month off. Though, i wont be doing anything till a week and half away as i'll be busy with other things till then.