Para Chat Script Needed

TR1-K

So i looked up, http://www.geo.tv/chat/ and it uses software from http://paprachat.com i can find no evidence that it uses IRCd as its back end...

"Since 1996, ParaChat chat software has been used by S&P 500 companies, small businesses and personal web sites alike to increase revenue and productivity, and to raise web site awareness, membership, traffic and visit duration.

ParaChat is a powerful, fast and easy-to-use chat software coupled with impeccable reliability and a rock-solid network. In under 5 minutes, ParaChat service can be implemented in your own web site to add the live interaction that is missing, and that your visitors expect. "

However that makes me think wow, i want to buy it!!!! THINK OF ALL THE REVENUE!!!

Not rly.

This is parachat's response to the question regarding using IRC clients to connect.

No. Due to the overwhelming security issues posed by IRC clients, ParaChat ceased to develop IRC-compatible software in 1999. Please use the ParaChat Java client to connect to ParaChat chat servers.

and

No. Even though ParaChat is a superset of the IRC protocol, the ParaChat server cannot be currently accessed via an

IRC client. Similarly the ParaChat client cannot be used to connect to an IRC channel.

Holy Can't Connect Scripters.

What will happen next.

Will this be the return of ozzy10 to scripting?

Will he be able to defeat the evil ParaChat protocol?

Or will this "mark" the end of Ozzy10

Stay turned to find out.

Same Techgear Time

Same Techgear Channel

Holy Can't Connect Scripters.

What will happen next.

Will this be the return of ozzy10 to scripting?

Will he be able to defeat the evil ParaChat protocol?

Or will this "mark" the end of Ozzy10

Stay turned to find out.

Same Techgear Time

Same Techgear Channel

Must be a age thing :lolwave: