HelpDesk Script?

C@lum

Hello all ,

Ages ago at TCN007 i was always moaning for a helpdesk script tongue.gif And i never got one but now i scripted my own helpdesk one. One part is a faqs with an on-join whisper message tongue.gif And one where its like msn helpdesk!

Anywayz here it is:

Go to Tools > Scripts Editor > Alt + R > Popups > View > Nicklist

This paste this:

-
HelpDesk Options
.Start Assisting:/msg $chan Welcome to the HelpDesk $$1 , how may i help you today?
.Finsish Assisting:{ msg $chan Thanks for visitng the help channel, please join again! | /timer 1 3 /kick # $$1 Please Come Back For Assistance Soon! }
.Custom:/msg $chan (*) $$1 (*) $$?="Message:"
.Close:/kick # $$1 Closing | mode $chan +i | topic $chan Room Closed for Breaking the COC!
.Reopen:/mode $chan -i | topic $chan Room re-opened - Sorry for the inconvience

Ok , now put this in your remote , save it as helpdesk.mrc

On *:JOIN:#help:{ msg $nick Welcome to the HelpDesk $nick. Please wait for an operator to assist you. For a list of Faq's, whisper !FAQS to me. | msg $chan $nick is waiting for assistance }

on !*:text:!FAQS:#help:{ 
 notice $nick Welcome to the FAQ Menu , please choose from the following to continue 
 notice $nick !contact - If you type this you will get a list of support emails!
 notice $nick !irclink - You will be provided with our irc link.
 notice $nick !newchannel - Some infomation to make your own channel.
 notice $nick !ircop - Infomation about becoming one.
 notice $nick !maker - Maker infomation
}
on !*:text:!contact:#help:{
 notice $nick Contact info: YOURNAME YOUREMAIL
}
on !*:text:!irclink:#help:{ notice %nick Our irc link is currently : yourircserverhere }
on !*:text:!newchannel:#help:{ notice %nick If you want your own channel type /join #YourChatNameHere/. ( please replace yourchatnamehere with your chat name! }
on !*:text:!ircop:#help:{ notice %nick We are currently not accepting ' ircops ' , please come back for more. }
on !*:text:!maker:#help:{ notice %nick Hey , calum2k4 made this . Visit his site @ zozoweb.co.uk :)}
on !*:nick: { if ($newnick ison #help) { kick #help $newnick Changing nicks not allowed } }

Edit where told to , please dont remove the credit . Thanks.

Its very easy to code , but comments please rolleyes.gif

well you can use ircd options to close the room without even entering it.. but it isn't hard to code a close that will do what you want.. My ircd admin script went into my recycle bin when tcn closed.. maria might still have a copy dunno.