A day in the life of sparkpea

Guest Travis

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmaojump:Travis :lolwave: .. Please Tell Me Wot Does +V mean my friend (Dumber Than Dumber) comes to mind :lolwave: Please Enlighten me into Why ur A Bad Fella In Sparkpeas Eyes and they gave you the +V (Im A Noise Git) :D and good Old Sparkpea :oops: did I say Old Sparkpea banned you :lolwave: I will refain from that comment and say Young Sparkpea or they might Ban Me To :lolwave:

Seriously? If you add voice to someone in the rooms Access list then they will override any ban or channel mode. At least on servers that use the msn ocx. So this noob added voice to everyone who joins. "access $chan add voice *!*@*$*" That means everyone who joins gets voiced. That means if they ban you you can come right back in. When they made the room invite only, well I had voice so when they kicked me my script rejoined the channel no problem.

SO they got paranoid that I was doing something tricky with code and so did the sysop_Power I guess, They thought I was doing something to get past their bans.

So anyways, after all this I went back to that room, "After Hours" talked to the girl "Emma" and asked her if she understood everything now. She said yes but insinuated I was moofing everyone. I tried to explain that I wasnt even home, nor does my script have any code like that. Course her paranoia couldn't get past it. I asked her if she would like to apologize. She said no, it wasn't her fault the sysop banned me. :notworking:

Nice people huh?

Guest X-Fusion
Err .. you moofed everyone? Do people assume people from other networks come to their network to cause disruption or 'moof' people? Wow, people really need to open their eyes ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zantetsuken

lol.. travis acting like a low life fag again? not surprising... lol, awe i got banned now i gotta go post on forums lol. travis, just do us a favor, either get a life, or die , mkay?.. you do this everywhere you go.. then try to make it out like ur the good guy.. lol

Edited by Zantetsuken

Just To Make It Clear So There Is No Misunderstandings about this the only time anyone is removed from a room is if its requested by a room owner, which it was. Spcn staff doesnt make it there agenda to go around lookin for people to abuse. In this case the person could not be easily removed . so he was klined, the ban was lifted a short time later. After reading thru this post i have determined that the majority here are just a bunch of busy bodies like a bunch of old ladys with nothing better to do except talk about how bad everyone elses house looks in the neighborhood.when you could be putting the energy into makin your own house better instead.

action speaks for itself

lol.. travis acting like a low life fag again? not surprising... lol, awe i got banned now i gotta go post on forums lol. travis, just do us a favor, either get a life, or die , mkay?.. you do this everywhere you go.. then try to make it out like ur the good guy.. lol

Well you can shut the hell up. Fyi, I take offense to the word 'fag'. :) Remind me to put you on my 'needs-to-grow-up-and-get-a-life-idiot' list.

Edited by Josh`

Guest Zantetsuken

awe big boy josh.... i bet you take offense to it.. prolly are one. yeah i need a life heh, atleast i dont go on forums crying about every single lil ban i get that has nothing to do with the forum its self. hows iowa by the way? :)

Edited by Zantetsuken