runtime error 400

VANIGLIO

I have done both and i get the runtime error 400...it is usually after i am connected for a few minutes or so, but also when I have tried to add commands

the error description is: Error #9 (subscripts out of range)

procedure: user join

line: 340

call stack..from room (sub)user join

Any help would be greatly appreciated

IRCXpro is not the only bloody IRCX server out there. You have to be more specific than "Runtime error 400" (which is an invalid runtime error anyways -- 400 belongs to the MS Common Controls UI library, and IRCXpro's server should NOT be using a UI).

Subscript out of range (RTE 9) means the variable is split up into an array and the program attempts to access a value outside of that range. Take for instance:

string = "This is a test"

split(string)[0] = "This"

split(string)[1] = "is"

split(string)[2] = "a"

split(string)[3] = "test"

(that is not any specific programming language)

The program is attempting to address split(string)[4], which does not exist. So it's a bug in the program. Go to the bug reporting facility of your server and report the bug (I'm not aware that IRCXpro has one, although ignitionServer does, and Microsoft Exchange Chat Service 5.5/2000 is no longer supported by Microsoft for updates, but they do have a bug system)

You can try redownloading it, but it could also be something you screwed up in the configuration or something.

• 1 month later...