IS 3.5 Problems

bluedevil

not sure on IS's config files but if its similar 2 IRCD styles, do u have ur ident set in the O:line section? and if so is it right?

Wildcarding part of it usually helps or puting in ur IP (best bet) and wildcarding that should help

Example *@ip.x.x.x*

Still Nothing!

I have tried using my ip also Its not working .. i give up lol ziggy, u need to make a server dialog tool, where u can add opers (moniter channels and text in channels) moniter users in channel 'besides the fact u can /list or /listx)

make it where u can have like ChanServ Join anychannel if commanded by an ADMIN oper ONLY add features like /usonline (USERS ONLINE) and only opers can do it (all this in a dialog so then u dont have to configure the ircx file

Also where u can just check off (Dont AUTO DIE on start)

Changing X:DIE:1 to X:DIE:0

• 2 weeks later...

as was discussed on our forums, you've solved this. anyways, you have to edit ircx.conf manually because:

1) we don't have a UI for it yet -- we're working on getting it out of beta, that's not that important

2) we assume you're able to read, which is all that is required.

the reason X:DIE is there in the first place is to force you to configure ignitionServer (imagine what would happen if there were thousands of ignitionServers running all with an admin password of "admin" -- that could be very dangerous). that's why it's on by default -- to make you go "oh, I forgot to set it up!"

• 1 month later...