Mobile Os

hello, im confused on which operating system better for mobiles WinMo6.5 / android / blackberry / MAC / symbian actually i saw lot of videos of mobiles using those OS's but still dontknow which better i like SE idou then i changed my mind for HTC HD2 because it's like all in one plus its kinda easier to find app's for winmo & apple

also which mobile brand is good my self i hate nokia !! i've been using SE for a years but i dont like those new phones im looking for touch screen mobile for bussines & entertainment use @ the same time i dont care for the camera i'm looking for a super technology mobile :D so which brand do you suggest guy's .. HTC / sony ericsson / blackberry / samsung / LG but i heard LG hardware is not good

ThanKS.

P.S : should i wait for WinMo.7 ? is it really gonna hit the market??

Edited by ETernal TeArs of Sorrow

basically there are loads of apps for any mobile OS, it's a matter of finding ones that you want. Apple has it's advantage in that they are all through the one place. Windows Mobile on the other hand, one good place is handmark, but they need more still. That is why with windows mobile 6.5 they have a marketplace now, but even that isn't that great yet. Nokia has it's OVI store, and yea, it just goes on and on.