Need An Avatar

Haggis

graphically im not sure, but you could perhaps make one served off your ip or one that will ultimately connect to it, and serve them the image you select, then from there you could do fun things liike have it randomly select a dif avatar every time they request a page with one or more of your posts on it, and also you could then make a nice updater to keep track of when someone reads a thread with your image in it, and it would also let you know about any views to your profile that way. and from there you could have it check those referring pages for the next 5 mins or whatever for any updates. especially since you are a mod and you can see IP's then you can start making custom avatars using php GD or something to say Hi <name>! instead of just the IP. I dunno just a quarky idea ive done in the past was kinda fun to keep me occupied on the side. i dunno if this is at all an idea you are lookin for but hey there it is! there's a lot more you could do with it :o but i better not say here lol (6)