Games

jamesbeerxx

i just know many master minds work wonders here in tg....i have an odd but wondering question......i play on a game server......small but fun but a few multi nicks if u click on there name will freeze your screen.....to me seems un doable but possiable since ive seen it.....just wonder if anyone would have a thought to this and yes it has stumped the game owners aswell......if any info would help im sure i could get it pretaining to the game......thanx :stupid:

Guest Travis

Using mIRC? Must be an error in your script somewhere.

Unfortunately without the proper code in front of us to look at I can't do a thing but to assure you, if it is mIRC, then the issue can be solved. It freezes on some names and not others? Are you using any dll's? Show a sample nickname that freezes. Show any code involved please.

it wasnt random it was just with the multi nicks in meaning same person with 5 diffrent accounts those were the only nicks that would freeze when u tried to view there profile......they are deleted from the game server now it was just the oddness of those accounts only would do that