Kenobi In Sparkpea Chatroom

Winks

I've been searching for an answer for my problem for 2 full days now, surfing around different sites and different boards but i've only come across one similair problem. The only problem with that was the person figured out the problem themselves and didn't post what the solution was. Please forgive me if this question has been asked and answered before or if I am asking it on the wrong board.

I really hope someone can help me out because I'm starting to get really frustrated.

Okay so my problem is the following.

I'm using Kenobi script 4, I've connected to my desired Sparkpea chatroom, and from the bot screen I can start the trivia, stop the trivia etc, but when i want to start it from the room it wont start. Also, when I start it from my bot and people answer from the room the bot wont accept/recognize/read any of the answers people are giving. It's like everyone else in the room is invisible to the bot eventhough I can see them and they can see the bot account. There's probably a very simple explanation/solution for this problem but so far I havent been able to figure it out. If anyone can help me out with this problem I would really appreciate it very very much.

Thanks in advance.

without looking to be sure i would say it could be sparkpea's font tags doing it.. you would need to strip them out or tokenize past them in order for the commands to work. but like i said i haven't looked and i'm not familar with sparkpea's font usage so yeah.. if it's a modified vincula i think there is a font strip on incoming messages option somewhere.

Guest X-Fusion

The first problem is your using Kenobi on Sparkpea. It wasn't designed for it, and probably shouldnt be used on it. I know for a fact Hizpower and the group over at MSHS made some pretty good scripts for Sparkpea. Check here.