Australia To Get Net Censorship

RAIN70

It's a generalized statement. It's a general assumption. As with any general assumption, there are people that go against it, you being one of them. I didn't specifically name anyone, which is why I said parents. And for the record, I was referring to most kids behavior, and their parents limited responsibility in the US.

although i see what your saying, but I dont agree. Maybe its because I'm in the UK and your referring to the US, but in general I think most of the population will look after there kids, just some don't have the computer knowledge like ozzy does.

no x-fusion, it is good to have input internationally in this debate. It is something that will eventually effect all countries. Australia is being somewhat of a pioneer, but a guineapig as well, in that it is trying to do new things, but it's trying it on itself. So who knows how it will go?

I don't know a great deal about the prepaid credit card services, but i do not believe there are any restrictions as to being able to purchase it. In Australia they specifically advertise it as a prepaid card for all ages. The advertisement even uses the words "but you're not 18?!" so it clearly shows that age is no significance with prepaid credit cards.

Edited by The Gate Keeper

Then maybe there should be more monitoring on who gets to purchase one. As I said before I've only seen banks advertise them here. I suppose there are benefits to being a bit ..erm..old fashioned when it comes to technology..or old fashioned when it comes to raising kids.