Buzzen Connections

hi there!

im new user of buzzen and was looking for buzzen scripts. i found here 2 good scripts like Hybird and Buzz Zyrus script.

all i want to know is there any way to make a connection in mirc script. i use mirc script Invincible and want to join buzzen chat via this script. tell me how to make a connection and passport file to join buzzen by this script ( invincible)

plz plz plz help me im stuck with this prob :D

Guest X-Fusion

I hate to provide no help, but, you would be much better off registering at Buzzens forums and asking there. They have an entire mIRC section, and I'm sure someone there can guide you better then someone here can.

Guest XploziOn

Visit either Chain Scriptz or Evolution scripts the links are in techgears random links section. You will get more help there than you will here that's for sure.

Edited by XploziOn

• 2 weeks later...

You can try to get just the file connection marachino or something like that I think is called, and put it on a regular plain copy of mIRC then you can start coding for it as you like.

Because the invisible script you have, had been done for a different network its current coding wont work in buzzen. so there is your chance to have fun making your new own script.

Good luck to you.

I just recently started on buzzen after being on msn for years. I have started working on a connection script looking at other peoples work and testing server responses is a great way to learn the protocol. When I finish mine I will try to remember to post it with comments maybe it will help people learn easier. As far as the buzzen forums, I have found little to no useful information coming from those people. Most people don't know anything at all and the few that do are tight-asses they want to make people use their stuff rather than to teach.

I wasnt asking for help; I was only stating that the buzzen forums are not much help when trying to learn how to write a connection.

I might look into vsixc, if it is just another irc server with a webchat interface I am sure I will have little to no interest in staying there. The majority of the fun from msn was the unique authentication method and the fact that it was against tos to be on the service via an irc client. lol

Fan, buzzen is nothing to code a connection for. I am aware of v2 coming out but i would rather code a connection now for a few months than spend the entire summer via webchat or using someone elses work when mine is so much better ^.^

I just recently started on buzzen after being on msn for years. I have started working on a connection script looking at other peoples work and testing server responses is a great way to learn the protocol. When I finish mine I will try to remember to post it with comments maybe it will help people learn easier. As far as the buzzen forums, I have found little to no useful information coming from those people. Most people don't know anything at all and the few that do are tight-asses they want to make people use their stuff rather than to teach.

They don't like scripts in the buzzen server, I have been baned from several rooms just because I get there with mIRC without even saying a word. Is not that I care about it, since I am not a big fan of chats anymore. just looking for something to do.

Good luck to you.

Edited by TroN-0074