MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do clone networks or does any site that comes out beg for donations?....apparently they didnt have a business plan from the get go so they need to beg money I suppose. So as you donate your money to these places, they develope a server so that they can charge you more money as their services grow. I say if ya cant pay dont make it...cuz every business needs the funds in order to make it happen. Do what most business do and start it out with your own cash. Essentially what I am asking is why charge us, just because you threw something up on the net, you expect us to support your developement? Heres a plan...develope it first with ur own money this way we know ur not on the government doll...then go after advertising dollars like the rest of em do.

Edited by Shagman

Buzzen is a MSN Clone server which is purely successful off MSN's OCX, Because lamers didn't want to change.

Okay, Maybe some of the lamers can code a few things to keep things running. People think they have done 'hard work' get real, get over yourself you kiddies. The website F*CKING BLOWS. Thats the most sh1ttest design. All they are providing is a stable clone server and all they do is keep it running 24/7

Simple.