2006 IRCX/IRCXPRO Screen shots

Ozzy10

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes X-Fusion that is a mock of d00dles theme, he has a complete engine in the theme so i created a theme myself that looks almost identical :) what can i say i love it! :P

EDIT: also yes in the switchbar, orange is txt, red is mode, and white is nuthin, and ohh bright neon green is highlight (nick mention)

d00dles aka Pat, my nefuee, took him about 4 hrs to make the complete engine . Hes pertty smart:P

• 8 months later...

this is what i am working on at the moment

myscript.jpg

the right tool bar has 5 tab then left tool bar has 5 also

all commands are click nick then left click option or right click option

example

click nick left click gold hammer icon to +q right click to -q

almost forgot have to give creit were due

to start with this is a script wrote by d33j4y Buzz-Zyrus

i just edited it a whole lot

the tool bars are my work

sept for the bottem one i just etited dj one that he already had there

and

travis

tewl

sin

gewn

and alot more who has helped me with some coding and given me some at frist silly ideas that has come out handy

wait ahha them silly ideas was mine they just helped me make them work

Edited by pony

not really my flavour but if it works for you that's good. I think now a days, it's more what you are use to than anything else. If that is what you use and you like it, good on you. I know that with GD series, there were a few that liked it because of it's capabilities, but a lot that thought it was a bit difficult cause it wasn't as direct display. But pony, as long as you can work with it and it does the job you need, then good job.

Ponies script is a IRCop script. It is used for admin, hence all the toolbars and such. I just wanted to make sure that was understood. Though of course it can be, it wasn't designed as a chat script or even a room manager as much as Chat Network Admin with tons of quick buttons for things like running the help desk.

yea that is true. Everything serves a surpose. Like i said, not my flavour, because i was always use to GD5, everything tucked away, alot of automated systems, a "Manager"'s type script, but as you said, it's more of a IRCop script, so yea, bit different.