IRCX Screen shots

Ozzy10

I actually thought notify works on RAW 600 etc. Example:

RAW 600:*: {
 splay notice.wav 
 set %cop $2
 if (%turbs == on) { $charm }
 if (%noodles == on) { $notlist }
 echo $color(KICK) $active 14 $+ $asctime(hh:nn:ss) $+  $str($chr(160),10) $chr(149) $2 is now online. 
 haltdef
}
RAW 601:*: { 
 splay notice.wav 
 echo $color(KICK) $active 14 $+ $asctime(hh:nn:ss) $+  $str($chr(160),10) $chr(149) $2 logged off on $asctime $+ . 
 haltdef 
}
RAW 604:*:{
 echo $color(CTCP) $active 14 $+ $asctime(hh:nn:ss) $+  $str($chr(160),10) $chr(149) $2 is online or present. 
 haltdef 
}
RAW 605:*:{
 echo -s 14 $+ $asctime(hh:nn:ss) $+  $str($chr(160),10) $chr(149) $2 is not online or present. 
 haltdef 
}

I have both morph & Oz in my notify list and know in advance when Morph is about to enter the room tongue.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tested then with out joining the room and it showed me connecting / Disconnecting

Happy_Git ~Grumpy_Git vgxyncpdpuhw 0 logged online or present

0=====2» 1Happy_git 1 is now online

0=====2» 1Happy_git 1 is now online

i got that cause i d/c twice

Vegeta u stalker tongue.gif jokes:P

Edited by morph3us

Simple way to test would be to add someone to your notify list then run /debug @raw in your mIRC then check to see what raws are working when ppl on your list join the server.

My above example is directly from my crappy theme and works great on cusa.

Dunno, try and try again lol

Edited by Vegeta

Simple way to test would be to add someone to your notify list then run /debug @raw in your mIRC then check to see what raws are working when ppl on your list join the server.

My above example is directly from my crappy theme and works great on cusa.

Dunno, try and try again lol

You're both right. mIRC waits for the raw 005 numeric (usually this numeric tells you what the server supports) before determining how to make the notify list work, if mIRC is told the server supports the WATCH command it will use that, then the server will automatically tell you when someone gets online.

Otherwise, mIRC will send the ISON command on a timer.

Edited by tidy trax