ircx commands

scriptersplayground

ignitionServer Supported Commands (from Start > Programs > ignitionServer > Documentation, or ignition-project.com > products > ignitionserver > documentation, or google for "ignitionServer Supported Commands"). Still somewhat incomplete, but I add to it nearly every day.

Will not help you much at all if you use IRCXpro, and there's plenty of reasons you should use ignitionServer instead of IRCXpro. And I'm not just saying that from a "I'm the developer" point of view -- when I rewrote iS from its early MSN-emulating days, I did so because the only other IRCX server alternatives, well, sucked. IRCXpro/IRCplus aren't really in my opinion the best products in the universe, Exchange isn't free, and TES-X is written in Java (it'll only run well on Linux and Solaris and Java Embedded -- it will run like crap on Windows and MacOS X).

spam.gif

I think is hard try to help to someone without taking a server as example.

Some people might consider that spam. But what else can be done. ???

well true but that link is everywhere around the forum offtopic.gif anyways IRCX modes are found in the IRCX manual

Edited by morph3us

There *is* no IR-CX manual. The IR-CX draft itself only shows the modes IR-CX adds. It says nothing about the underlying RFC 1459 technology.

I'm trying to help, not spam. I can't help it if my documentation is more complete than IR-CXpro.

(ignore - if you see it -- CyberSitter sucks)

Edited by Ziggy

There *is* no IR-CX manual. The IR-CX draft itself only shows the modes IR-CX adds. It says nothing about the underlying RFC 1459 technology.

I'm trying to help, not spam. I can't help it if my documentation is more complete than IR-CXpro.

(ignore - if you see it -- CyberSitter sucks)

that is aload of bullox there is so a user technical manual that come with IRCX it is in PDF format...

lol_sign.gif