Sparkpea staff & chatters

chain

• Site Moderator

Well its been awhile since I've actually talked about chatrooms & server's

I had Finally connected with Multiconn to Sparkpea and entered IRCommunity & the famous MSHS chat rooms. well to my surprised I was greeted with the highest respect in any chat server. I have encountered a lot of the old scripters on this server and redoing scripts plus new scripters working on scripts. I have stepped off that platform years ago when i had left another server to move on and live life. Sparkpea server means a lot to me because thats where most of the old scripters rekindled after MSN chat Closed. I had many fond memories on that chat server. Hizpower,Casa,Tank,Crayton,David, and many more the list can keep going on and on. when i hit sparkpea and hooked up with Hiz we became a huge scripting team. Hiz had showed me so many things and i just took to them and developed a skill i didnt thing i had in me. Now once agin the room is open and yes the memories are there but now theres mixed with some old and new scripters and I like the balance very much. I think they have a done a great job on recovering from all the bad issues from the past and have brought forward a new begining to a very respected chat server. Im proud to be back and sit & watch as scripters play and script in the room.

To Paige my lil sister keep going you bring pride in the world of scripting!!

Roo as usual love the scripting and the talks of the old days!!

Winz you have great skills and never let anyone tell you different its what makes a scripter strong!!

Shannons69 Continue scripting as like MSN days!!

And to the rest have fun and enjoy chatting!!

Thank you Chain! That means a lot coming from a name I've only heard of on MSN and during the chat server chase and up until just recently, have finally met!

Sparkpea has come a long way, it is slowly but steadily growing with both old and new chatters and I, along with many others are both excited and happy to have you back! We hope Sparkpea will continue to serve the chat community for a long time, there are a lot of good people there and I couldn't have found a happier place to serve everyone as a member of staff.

I'm excited to have finally met you as I was Paige, Roo, and err0r (to name a few in the scripters world) and I hope you continue to enjoy your stay at Sparkpea!

See you around ?