I'm back...

KingpinX

I was checking out some old msn chat related stuff, when I was working on a old computer that was collecting dust.  Ran into stuff that we all worked on coding. It brought back memories.... _bathroom_, syam, anthrax, webagent007, err0r

How have you all been? 

I checked out two of the chat websites....noticed it still uses /pass....was tempting to see if a old pass cracker could of did the trick just for the fun of it. its a shame we all done vanished over the years. I'll be in mexico after july for a few months, my girl and me are getting married. good to see your still around err0r! got a quick question too...when i joined one of the websites chat seen Danger...still same danger from back in the day? hell man I have not been doing much over the years, I quit coding when msn shut down went into linux more...been messing with kali linux for a few months.

congratulations on getting married. Not sure if it's the same danger as I did not know danger from the MSN days. I only met him on Buzzen.

On 5/24/2018 at 9:38 PM, KingpinX said:

I was checking out some old msn chat related stuff, when I was working on a old computer that was collecting dust.  Ran into stuff that we all worked on coding. It brought back memories.... _bathroom_, syam, anthrax, webagent007, err0r

How have you all been? 

Welcome back. Alot has changed on ttg wise and some of those famous names back in the day. It's like a blast from the past those were the good old days.

• 4 months later...