Ajax + Flash Ircx Webchat

jonixp13

Hello! Attend the forum there - very - time, but never signed up and participated actively. I came here to show a like MSN-Like Chat server, which has been online since the end of the chat on MSN Groups and hosts one of the largest rooms of the season (Amizades&Namoros) of putput2000 and BrasilOficial groups.

The coolest thing is the completely renovated webchat (used the MSN Chat OCX until 2009/2010), and it amazes me that no one here talked about this server before kkkk

post-29839-0-77859800-1432003189_thumb.png

(sorry for English, translated directly from the Portuguese by Google Translate and not revised)

Edited by jonixp13

Jonixp13 forgive my arrogance are you saying you have the source code for this or are you just bringing this to the attention of every one?

Personally i love the look of the chat area and nick list that is what i hope to achieve one day for my site. Did i read your comment right when you said you are new to signing up to this site? if so welcome to TechGear007 <jammin>

use it??

i notice on there site they have a "partner" thing. Now i am planning a big change to the site platform and id really love to have somthing like this inplace with it. Though i do not wish to iframe into another site id rather have it running on my servers. I am open to the idea of having a hand shake between the ircds but not iframe. Donno if that makes any sense lol

Linking to other servers is not really what i want but i am willing to consider it.