Ajax + Flash Ircx Webchat

jonixp13

• 2 weeks later...

I have emailed stealth days/weeks ago on such. i have also emailed simon in regards to it , i even had some one else email in case they where not talking to me. I have been in contact with cyra who also suggested i reopen phreik and run it on their servers i would just have to pay server cost (i did agree too) and have been waiting to hear back about any of it since. I would LOVE and appreciate phreiks webchat it would be amazing but if no one wants to communicate with me what am i ment to do? lol

If any one is in contact with stealth drop him a line for me please. But until he reply's to an email or wants a conversation on such, i have to find other means. I was even willing to pay for a copy if needs be.

Although phreik ran it with PhpFox, i no longer use phpfox.

Edited by Groovyaxis2

phreik closed a while back, i am unsure exactly why it closed but i do know that stealth has been busy with other things, mustang as well. im not too sure if it was a mutual agreement to close it but i do know the story was they had some kind of hardware malfunction. Stealth stated that everything was recovered but unclear as to why they chose to keep it closed. I only have stories from some colorful people lol

So now i am facing a Delmar, My site accepts unicoded nick names for display name, but of cores lightirc does not. Even though lightirc is integrated it does not help as members are having to change there display nicks to join chat.

Any suggestions ??

If any one would lik to check out the site, you can find the link in my profile. Or just google Cside Network ;)