Has Chat Really Died

JOhnson

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buzzen has a bright future. Lots of new things in the works. I don't have the free time to check out other networks like I used to. Hope they are all doing well and i look forward to hearing about any updates.

as I said this isn't a war of words ... as you can see ... I expressed my concerns in this topic that Facebook and other blogs seems to be taking the place of chat ... I feel your comments must have been said while either in drink or maybe something else you took ... I certainly am not a tosser as you have commented and you will be surprised how welcome I am in other chat networks ... I don't pull chat networks down I look at them ... then I tell people I know in other chat networks where they will find a room open to chat and not see so many people not talking and taking part in chat rooms and as I have stated before you seeing the same old nicks sat in there cups ... you sound when you haven't took something or drank something :D that you are an educated man shame it didn't show in your comments ... there is an old saying and I will receipt it to you :D sticks and stones may break my bones BUT names will never hurt you :D ... well I look forward to your welcomes when I use your chat networks in the near future lets hope that things progress for you ... good luck Pk_ :D

plenty of room on the net for all networks.. one person's negative comments wont' hurt anything.. haters are gonna hate.. just do your thing and strive to improve your work. that's all that matters.

I said before this isn't a war of words and you got plenty of spamming out of this topic :D

You wouldn't let it lay, you had to have the last word and again I am not a tosser

You are the one that is making himself look stupid by your silly comments

and again it shows your intelligence with your comment ... how the hell you run a business I ask myself

NO you just made a bad mistake with your comment on this post ... people will look at this and at you and say I wont be going to his chat network if he calls people tossers ... I win again and believe me anyone ask about your networks I will tell them all I know ;)

This is my last comment on this topic so fire away and show yourself up even more than you have :D

Edited by JOhnson

I don't post much here or chat much anymore. I stopped in Buzzen last night, it was as alive as ever in the rooms most people visit. The only thing about the new chat that irritates me is this 70+ people in a room. Hard to keep up. 30 or 35 is a good limit so people don't get lost who can't type 200 WPM.

On a side note, I have to agree with J0hnson that if you are coming in here flaming people you do not present a very good outlook and you show a penchent to disrespect people Pk_. That's not how you get new members. You show yourself to be arrogant and not very profesional. Also you have more or less hijacked this thread from the original meaning. So, yeah, you are spamming your site in this thread.

• 3 months later...

:oops: looked in three chat networks today and I looked into loads of chat rooms and no one wanted to talk ... lots of bots but no real people ... I still say chat is on the decline or as I said before "Has Chat Really Died" :oops: most room in all these chat networks where either zero chatters or full of bots ... is this what chat has come to ? what a shame ... maybe MSN will come back one day :D