Buzzen Login

JOhnson

:oops: what has happened to the buzzen login ... when I try to login via the webpage it is telling me that my password is wrong and when I ask for a new password I get nothing ... :lolwave: yes I have checked my junk box and nothing in that either ... I see that the home page in buzzen has changed :shock: ... so I tryed my script which has my email and password and that joins buzzen with no problem ... so I am looking for an answer :lolwave: ... as always thank you for any replies to this one :D

• Site Moderator

Yes they are resetting all user passwords for the users protection, and if it dosent work through email, I suggest you go into help desk and they will issue u a temp password that you can change to your liking!!

We were also forced to take the measure of resetting all user passwords, as we could not be absolutely sure that the individuals responsible were not able to access this data. While this may well be frustrating for you to have to go through, we did this for your security and we ask once more for your patience and understanding.
Read more at http://www.buzzen.com/id/30/news.shtml#pGWyJZWfcRSEO05c.99
Edited by chain