Multiconn Project

err0r

Here I will be documenting our progress with the MultiConn Project

Purpose of Multiconn is to connect to the major networks in our community using one instance of mIRC while trying to minimize the use of socket connections.

post-20793-0-89051100-1370109894_thumb.jpg

Networks

• Buzzen
  • Chainscriptz
  • Koach
  • Phreik
  • Oasiz
  • Sparkpea
  • VibeSN

Options

• Custom Nicklist
  • Custom Treebar ( theme )
  • Custom Statusbar
  • Custom Toolbar ( theme )
  • Custom Chat Theme including emoticons
  • Roomlister for all networks
  • Access list for all networks
  • Color Management Dialog
  • Sound Management Dialog
  • SSL Support
  • Auto Screenshot ( FTP or Dropbox )

post-20793-0-28364800-1370110026_thumb.jpg post-20793-0-94745800-1370110033_thumb.jpg post-20793-0-87726300-1370110256_thumb.jpg post-20793-0-70153800-1370110272_thumb.jpg post-20793-0-42153900-1370110293.jpg

• Site Moderator

Yeah been been really great helping err0r with this, as right now im in Toronto and will be back on Sunday. so will add more emoticons and add a few more detailed icons. But its been a great experince for me.

Love the look and the features. err0r has done a great job on this Multi_conn and just the feel and look is simple and will be quite user friendly and great for advanced user's.

As far as a multi-server script.. I do not see anything beating it. And I am saying this without even using it. But based upon screenies and its dev team.. I doubt anything will come close. Even if people only use it for one server.

i'm not sure the term "beating" is really applicable. Everyone has different tastes. What one person thinks is great another might think much differently. This would simply be another option. The coding in this script isn't anything others can not or have not done. We are just putting our own touches on it. 99% of what is in this script was things from my personal script. There are still some issues with the project and i'm sure there are things that need to be added/edited/done better. Don't expect the holy grail of scripts here lol.