The Debate??

Chief

:mellow: Someone on here said Tech Gear has gone to the dogs,... well that's totally untrue of course, as everyone knows.

I for one , (and there's plenty like me), first thing we do when we go online, ... we check out Tech Gear to see whats going on, ( I even have a shortcut on my desktop for it!) and what new stuff they got . Its something we got into the habit of over the years. There's always plenty of stuff going on here, whether it be news, info, snippets, scripts, opinions , views, etc etc.

It really pisses me off to see anyone slagging off the site or errOr, who goes out of his way to help anyone who asks for it.

But then again there will always be people around who take an odd pleasure in criticising everything willy nilly.......

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what sera's problem is because I don't think I've ever had a disagreement or even a cross word with her. But i can admit that yes your are right it's more of a merger i suppose.

But the last bit ... I don't have a network or work for one, so i can't focus on it sorry.

it's all really semantics on which word actually describes what is happening with chatcore and buzzen. The bottom line is they are working together. Thank you paige for the kind words about myself and techgear. I am not mad at Johnson or Dippy,. I am disappointed in them considering in the past I have tried my best to help them. I am also a bit perplexed by several of the things they said. I understand for whatever reason they do not like Buzzen and by my support of them it turned their dislike towards me. It's fine to dislike buzzen. It's fine to dislike me. At least make sure your facts are correct and you are prepared to defend them if you decide to post them on the forum.

Good lord.

"If you come on IRC because it's more important to you than blood, you should probably invest some money in counseling. Don't get all emotional over what happens on here." Written over 11 years ago, yet never have truer words been penned down when it comes to the realm of chat.

Everything which I would have contributed to this thread has already been said by err0r and co. Buzzen didn't acquire ChatCore, I chose to accept a position offered and in so doing shared ownership of the source code with the existing owners of Buzzen. Having been there now for nearly a month, I can say with confidence that this is the best move I've ever chosen to make in the 9 long years of ChatCore's history - best staff, best community, best prospects.

I'm sorry if somehow some of you feel I have denied smaller networks a chance to grow by my choice... but really, this was the only logical course of action to take.

Take care :)

• Site Moderator
Wow i leave for 2 days and all of this happens. Yes johnson I did say that and look your whinning now!! :lolwave: Oh and to be honest it wasnt you that was in there when I said what I said it was your friend Dippy! Why because Eyecu was helping him with his server and his lightIRC. And we have all helped you in the past Johnson. I don't need a hammer, i just get one LOL. Why you feeling a bit left out? I don't have to hide or chocolate coat my words to anyone, as many know me and see me the way I'am. And you sir are a bit of a cry baby and a person that should try to make a server and a real script. As also you requested to be taking off my site as i said then and say now with pleasure!! Boom it was done. Bench is a great developer and comes in from time to time on my server and we talk and hes happy things have worked out and wont get spoiled. All you people that have these great talks about doing this and doing that ( where is it ? we never see it? ) Oh and by the way i go on alot of chat servers and oh yes I'm Buzzen staff also...Guess I'am bias also..oh wait I have a server...oh and go on koach's :lolwave: sorry guy!! learn to stop babbling and move forward in your life it will allow you to be happy!! ( err0r can you add a picture of a gold hammer for johnson please ) Bye!!

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by chain and others are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of TG007.net. :P

Oh, and to clarify from some of the previous points I had somehow missed last night... Bench and I are friends outside of 'chat'. I wouldn't have chosen this course of action without at least consulting him on it, given the amount of time he had committed to ChatCore over the years - that being said, he resigned from ChatCore and transferred ownership of the company and the source code entirely to me... so really, the whole debate on whether or not it was my call to make is utterly pointless.

However, for Johnson & co, I think I have the source code to one of our first edition web chats somewhere on a hard disk... it won't work in anything aside from IE6 and earlier editions of the Firefox family of browsers, but since you're all such fans of the MSN OCX I can't imagine that'll be a significant problem.

[/rant] I think this topic can be closed, I can't see how anything productive can materialise here.

Where does it say I dislike you or tg?

yes you helped on roomlist

yes Eyecu help me on Config part

but if u look at the post no one was putting buzzen down until you overreact

I think its quite funny how supposedly the site has gone to the dogs and yet the people on the thread here slating it and the ones that ask for the most help on here

I am sure err0r will agree if you don't like the site and the way it works then don't use it, no one is forcing you to come here.

TG007 is a site i check on a daily basis, i have been on here for many years now and will continue to use it for many years

Yes it started out as a place where people got help with scripts etc and yes it has changed but site need to change and evolve or they wither and die (not mentioning anyone in particular)

I think some people need to realise what the internet is and get an actual life outside of it, get a grip your acting like a child