The Debate??

Chief

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I haven't asked anyone to fight any battle for me.. I don't consider you a battle in the least. I find you misinformed and ignorant of what you are talking about. Fiesty is not a hacker.. that is just a stupid signature that was made in fun. There has never been any hacker talk from her. Once again you make assumptions when you haven't a clue what you are talking about. Where are all these "hackers" in Buzzen you are talking about. What do you consider a "hacker". Where are these posts from Warrior and Chain coming to help me "battle" you at? All I see is a post from fiesty that didn't say a word about you or to you. I can't figure out WTH you are even talking about.

Next paying to chat on Buzzen. Buzzen has never made a single person pay to chat on Buzzen. Buzzen is a 100% free service. Again your ignorance of the facts show through. You can donate an amount of money to Buzzen and as a thank you they will give you a BSR room which stays open 24/7 and can't be taken from you as well as gives you 24/7 live support from staff for any problem you have. You can open a room on Buzzen free of charge. You don't have to donate a single penny to chat or have your own room. Buzzen isn't the only network that does this and has never and will never force anyone to pay to chat. Oh btw Chatcore had a VIP level that you had to pay to get for the same thing Buzzen offers. I know a couple other networks that do the exact same thing in our same community. Actually on some of these same networks you claim to have such a close relationship with.

I never said you weren't as good as I in any matter. Again you just make up facts as you go along. I don't know what has happened to you in the past few months but you have gotten rather mean-spirited towards myself and techgear as a whole starting with your ridiculous post about dippy not getting help even after several posts by me helping him. Whatever your problem is you need to deal with it on your own and not bring it here to my site. I have helped you countless times over the years and I don't appreciate your actions as of late.

Whatever happened between you and some other forum has nothing to do with me or my site. I would suggest if you have a problem with them you should take it to them. News flash some people don't like other people. What has that got to do with me. I should get some blame because some other person on some other forum said something negative about another guy. That's my fault? Even though I helped the guy in question every time he ask?

Your childish statement regarding what you know or who you might or might not be is lame. I don't care who you are. I don't care who you pretend to be or what you do or do not know. I do however care how you act on my website especially when your total lack of facts along with your baseless and ignorant accusations negatively impact people and projects I care about. As for banning you I wouldn't bother. Since you are such a tough guy ready for a battle I wouldn't dare deprive you of the chance to show me just how tough you are.

I myself have chatted in most of the networks over the years and I have a history of helping and promoting almost all of them. I have dedicated years of my life to this endeavor so I have nothing to prove to you about who I am or whether or not I am biased. I am sorry I couldn't make this shorter or used smaller words to help you better understand but as you stated you are a "smart fella" so I"m sure you got the meaning of what I have said.

Ok I'm going to speak up as I "USED" to be apart of Buzzen Team before I was stab in the back after they got what they wanted and now spead B***S***.

First off it works like this Buzzen has many servers they put the free rooms on a server that keeps droping to annoy you and press you in to paying for a BSR room which is $50 it not a

donate because a

donate is pay what you can

Second if Buzzen already got many

developer why be so quick and grab another?

why not use the one's you already got and let the small network have a chance?

you say Buzzen not in

competition get so many scripters and

developer's that a sign of

competition?

But I have to say after looking gone a bit over protected.

Ok I'm going to speak up as I "USED" to be apart of Buzzen Team before I was stab in the back after they got what they wanted and now spead B***S***.

First off it works like this Buzzen has many servers they put the free rooms on a server that keeps droping to annoy you and press you in to paying for a BSR room which is $50 it not a

donate because a

you say Buzzen not in

competition?

But I have to say after looking gone a bit over protected.

That is correct you used to work for Buzzen and I know exactly why you no longer do. I was there remember.

Buzzen does not have many servers

Buzzen rents two servers.. One linux and One windows

Linux for the website and Windows for the chat

When you left Buzzen was in a bad place. Alot of things were wrong and people took up the slack after you left to make things better. You are holding on to the bitterness of what Buzzen was and now are too blinded by that to see what Buzzen is.

Buzzen only had 2 developers Where did you get that they have so many more. It takes a lot of work to maintain and develop and by adding a couple more developers that = better

donate because a

The rooms do not keep dropping. It works almost the same as MSN did. The room stays open for as long as at least one person is in it. Just like almost every other community network. I hate to be the one to tell you but running a network effectively costs money. Advertisements cover most of the costs but software and licenses have to be paid for. Donations help do that. No one is forced to donate.. It's strictly voluntary. On many occasions if a room shows it can attract enough users they have gotten free BSR's because the ad revenue the extra numbers generated offset the costs. People are not donating everyday d00d. I see the money generated through ads and donations and it's not close to what you are acting like. It would be nice if buzzen didn't have to spend extra money on things like ddos protection because of idiots. Money that could be better spent improving the server specs. In it's hayday Buzzen did indeed make a lot of money. But there were 1,000's of users and no other networks close to having what they had after msn.

How is buzzen denying smaller networks of a chance? what exactly is buzzen doing that takes away from your chat or any other chat.? Because chatcore chose to work with buzzen instead of you they have deprived you of your chance to have a chat???

you say Buzzen not in

competition?

I'm sorry i am not exactly sure what you mean. If you are asking why Buzzen needs more developers.. Oh I dunno to make it easier to improve the services. To help the 2 developers that have been vastly overworked.

Again another person without facts to support their claims.

i'm thinking me 2 them 0 but that could be just me :P on the bright side with all this drama i might make more than $0.002 today on ads revenue.

I have no idea what over protected is maybe you could explain that. Apparently I need protection from the Zunkies Crew lol

i'm sure that is the truth in your mind.. i'm just saying your truth is utter nonsense :D