Ccn Chat Closing

chain

• Site Moderator

Posted Image

Have been giving Information that CCN Chat is closing there doors and no longer will be. Yes this has been comfirmed with one of the Administrations and was Given to me. They have no plans on continuing with the chat as it's been a long time thinking of one of the Administrators to close but waited Until the proper time to decide, and now its happen and theres no turning back the decession has been done. We are sorry to hear about it and wish them all the best in whatever they decide to do!!

Source: CCN Administration

Edited by chain

Sorry, but it about time some of the stragglers fell by the way side. There are too many wanabe chat admins that don't have a clue at all.

A html template and an ocx room page is not enough to make a successful site!

I'm sure the 12 or so active users will manage to find a new home. Thanks you for knowing when to call it a day.

All the best to ccn admins and their future endeavours.

• Site Moderator
:P This why I dont bother with my webchat, I was going to work around it and make a frame and etc, but I really cant be bothered. I have my IRC chat and server and thats really all I need. if anything my place is Buzzen and will always be. I do my testing of scripts on my server and make my script for IRC and do my codings, other then that theres way too many chats going up, and to be honest a lot will jusr close in this comming new year. But there is one chat that is booming and becomming known..( Chatcore) they are impressive!! other then that CCN was a good, but Admin didnt keep up with there own responsiblities, and left it to others!!