Sparkpea

JOhnson

Errrm still feel you over reacted, its not a abuse of power to ask why you did something, its not like they removed the ban, nor did they tell you to remove it, they were asking why. I would do the same if a user joined complaining they were banned, I would join and ask the room owner what was going on so I could resolve the matter in help desk with the user complaining. you in you non your biz reply left it that they didn't know what was going on so no notes to pass on to the other staff so you ended up getting bugged about it more when the user complained again. simply telling the staff members what was going on could of saved a lot of headachs, for you and the staff.

my answer to you is you talks shit and maybe you is on sparkpea staff. if you had a room and someone came in your room and f ed about with your room and you banned then would you like that someone to go to the helpdesk and ask the sysops, guides to come in your room and ask you why they are banned. what i reads it that everyone who is banned from a sparkpea chatroom can run to the helpdesk and ask why ? and that goes for all room in sparkpea or any other chat network

one thing you have to bare in mind is does the network allow the users to create their "OWN" room if so then why does the network feel the need to go and make the user who created the room scared did msn go in the room everytime someone goes to helpdesk complaining?

The only reason i bring it up is because if the room is user own created room then it should be the user to control the room no matter what ban was place not the network unless of cause it something really bad you have to bare in mind that a ban is for a reason does't matter what the reason is the user place ban end of story go chat in another room

when you register to sparkpea you create your own room you then go to the helpdesk and ask them to make the room permanent and they will also makes you owner. if you have a bot you ask them to makes the bot owner so you can protect, whatever you have the bot do in the room so in my eyes that makes that room private and as you said unless there is something seriously wrong with the room owner then its nothing to do with sparkpea who you ban. as i said before if everyone in sparkpea who got banned from a chatroom went to the helpdesk and asked why they are banned them sysops wouldnt have time to help peoples in the helpdesk.

• 3 weeks later...

my answer to you is you talks shit and maybe you is on sparkpea staff. if you had a room and someone came in your room and f ed about with your room and you banned then would you like that someone to go to the helpdesk and ask the sysops, guides to come in your room and ask you why they are banned. what i reads it that everyone who is banned from a sparkpea chatroom can run to the helpdesk and ask why ? and that goes for all room in sparkpea or any other chat network

1 I am not staff. nor do I really visit the server more then testing multi server options from time to time in my script.

Your having a problem over being asked about a ban. a stander I find most all servers will do. If I get banned I ask staff to look in to it. as it may or may not be a mistake. You should not go about posting bad about a server just for asking why you banned some one. I do not think you should post any thing further about this matter you left there server there is no need for you to have the drama here when you made the problem were it was not needed, its not like they removed your ban nor told you to remove it they simply asked what was going on. I see that how a Sysop should be. in this matter. what ever server you moved to hope your happy there. let the drama end.

1 I am not staff. nor do I really visit the server more then testing multi server options from time to time in my script.

Your having a problem over being asked about a ban. a stander I find most all servers will do. If I get banned I ask staff to look in to it. as it may or may not be a mistake. You should not go about posting bad about a server just for asking why you banned some one. I do not think you should post any thing further about this matter you left there server there is no need for you to have the drama here when you made the problem were it was not needed, its not like they removed your ban nor told you to remove it they simply asked what was going on. I see that how a Sysop should be. in this matter. what ever server you moved to hope your happy there. let the drama end.

you need to speak after what you did in vibesn :P and as I said before you want to look under the table because there is a load of shit coming over the top of it and I wont be replying to this thread anymore so the tg007 admin you can lock this thread

Edited by unadoptedmaverick