Sparkpea

JOhnson

:blink: looks like sparkpea are still struggling again as the last two nights iv been in there ... there servers have been down and I say this everytime why doesn't one of there admin come on here and let people know what is happening ... like I said before facebook isnt my cup of tea so I stay as far away from it as I can :lolwave:

Ugghhhh.. Facebook :fish:

Deej the reason I mentioned Facebook is because the sparkpea Admin have a page there and let people know what is going on with there site ... but because I and a lot more sparkpea chatters hate Facebook they and I wont join and look ... hope iv explained that ok :yes:

Nothing implied directly with my comment lol.. although personally I, myself would not turn to Facebook to make announcements since I have sites to do that on like TG, Chains and now GCS but with Sparkpea, an announcement would be more proper on their main page so its kept locally and direct!! :)

:lolwave: Deej how would anyone read it if they couldnt see it ... I would like to see them post it in here / your site or even chains as there the only sites I look in :P

sparkpea has gone to the wall last night i had two guides and a sysops come into my room and ask me why i banned a guy from my room to which i replied its nothing to do with sparkpea who i ban from my room i then closed my room. it seem a shame that such a good chat website like sparkpea has gone to the wall and will never be the same anymore

sparkpea has gone to the wall last night i had two guides and a sysops come into my room and ask me why i banned a guy from my room to which i replied its nothing to do with sparkpea who i ban from my room i then closed my room. it seem a shame that such a good chat website like sparkpea has gone to the wall and will never be the same anymore

Wow if that's true that's a gross abuse of power

Tho it was a bit much I do not think its crossing the line if they ask you why, If the user joins hd and ask I think its fair if they ask the owner why so they can tell the person why. I been ban by mistake and had staff ask why my self so tho 3 staff members is a bit much so long as it was just asking I see nothing wrong in it.

This guy came into my chatroom and didn't say a word so one of the host of the room ask him to speak and he just left the room. He then joins the chatroom another day and again the same thing happens this guy just doesn't say a word so again the host ask him to be polite and speak in the room and again he just left the room. So i put this guy on deny and the room knocks told me that he was trying to access the room which went on for sometime. I had a sysop rosey join my room and ask me maybe a week earlier why this guy was banned from my room to which i replied it was nothing to do with sparkea who i ban from my room. Then this guy starts trying to join the room a few days later and all he gets is that he is banned but seem to be that thick he cant move onto another chatroom and talk in there. Then on tuesday night guide babe joins the room and doesn't say a word and leaves and after a few mins rejoin's the room and tells the chatroom that they are checking the room out and leaves. Two minutes later i get a guide ken join the room and by this time im pissed off so i went to the helpdesk to ask them to close the room and i get a sysops P.a.P who then joins my room and question's me why iv banned this guy to which i replied its nothing to do with sparpea who i ban from my room. I had to go back to my sparkpea room to ask my chatters to move to another chat network and was asked if i wanted to close the room to which i replied yes. There lose because i took some 12 chatters with me because one thick idiot couldn't take the ban. In one reply it was said if this was true, which it is true, then it's abuse of power and that is what my thoughs are and all. one final word maybe spakpea need to train there sysop and guides on how to deal with chatrooms and people that use chatrooms in a diplomatic way.

Edited by unadoptedmaverick

This guy came into my chatroom and didn't say a word so one of the host of the room ask him to speak and he just left the room. He then joins the chatroom another day and again the same thing happens this guy just doesn't say a word so again the host ask him to be polite and speak in the room and again he just left the room. So i put this guy on deny and the room knocks told me that he was trying to access the room which went on for sometime. I had a sysop rosey join my room and ask me maybe a week earlier why this guy was banned from my room to which i replied it was nothing to do with sparkea who i ban from my room. Then this guy starts trying to join the room a few days later and all he gets is that he is banned but seem to be that thick he cant move onto another chatroom and talk in there. Then on tuesday night guide babe joins the room and doesn't say a word and leaves and after a few mins rejoin's the room and tells the chatroom that they are checking the room out and leaves. Two minutes later i get a guide ken join the room and by this time im pissed off so i went to the helpdesk to ask them to close the room and i get a sysops P.a.P who then joins my room and question's me why iv banned this guy to which i replied its nothing to do with sparpea who i ban from my room. I had to go back to my sparkpea room to ask my chatters to move to another chat network and was asked if i wanted to close the room to which i replied yes. There lose because i took some 12 chatters with me because one thick idiot couldn't take the ban. In one reply it was said if this was true, which it is true, then it's abuse of power and that is what my thoughs are and all. one final word maybe spakpea need to train there sysop and guides on how to deal with chatrooms and people that use chatrooms in a diplomatic way.

Errrm still feel you over reacted, its not a abuse of power to ask why you did something, its not like they removed the ban, nor did they tell you to remove it, they were asking why. I would do the same if a user joined complaining they were banned, I would join and ask the room owner what was going on so I could resolve the matter in help desk with the user complaining. you in you non your biz reply left it that they didn't know what was going on so no notes to pass on to the other staff so you ended up getting bugged about it more when the user complained again. simply telling the staff members what was going on could of saved a lot of headachs, for you and the staff.

one thing you have to bare in mind is does the network allow the users to create their "OWN" room if so then why does the network feel the need to go and make the user who created the room scared did msn go in the room everytime someone goes to helpdesk complaining?

The only reason i bring it up is because if the room is user own created room then it should be the user to control the room no matter what ban was place not the network unless of cause it something really bad you have to bare in mind that a ban is for a reason does't matter what the reason is the user place ban end of story go chat in another room