Radio Code

JOhnson

:lmaojump: Thank you err0r it works in buzzen and it works in spcn but in spcn and I dont know about buzzen it will not except a room that has spaces in it i.e The Music Room ... BUT :lolwave: it will except TheMusicRoom but I will sort that out myself ... I would just like to say thank you again and iv put the code in my x-drive and im sure I wont lose the x-drive :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to replace the spaces with \b like %#The\bMusic\bRoom

:oops: err0r that works fine in buzzen :lolwave: but not in spcn but hell fella I will shorten my room name as im over the moon wiv the code working and im not touching anything as its working :D ... as aways err0r thanks for your help :D

type this in your script and u can get the exact room name you will need... //echo -a $active

you can also change the menu for adding channel

menu channel {
  My Radio
  .Set Channel: { set %myradioroom $chan | echo -a channel : %myradioroom  }
  .$iif($timer(.myradio),$style(2)) Turn On: { myradio | .timer.myradio 0 10 myradio | echo -a myradio msg on }
  .$iif(!$timer(.myradio),$style(2)) Turn Off: { unset %myradio.song | .timer.myradio off | echo -a myradio msg off }
}
Then you can simply set it by being in that room.

:lmaojump: wow err0r thanks again that works a treat and I dont have to change my room name now :D I also edit this line:

msg %myradioroom Now playing: $regml(1)http://independent.listen2myradio.com }

To this but was worried it wouldnt work but it does :D

msg %myradioroom DJ Danny Martin Is Now Playing: $regml(1) } 

as always you dont know how thankful I am fella ... thank you :D

• 3 weeks later...
:lmaojump: err0r question ? if I have to change my server on the radio will I have to annoy you :P for you to get the code to work again as tonight the radio was buffering and people had to wait till it worked ... but I left it as it was for now :D as always thank you for any reply :D Edited by JOhnson

what you have to edit is the IP / PORT / and Radio ID

sockwrite -n $sockname POST /chat/fr2.php?ip=109.169.47.158&port=9522&ip1=&ip2=&ip3=&show=&b=1&radioid=1177905 HTTP/1.0

if you edit those in the above and in the sockopen and host it should work..

you can get the info just by viewing the source of your radio page.